We are among the pioneers in the industry, bringing forth Agriculture Pads for our revered customers. Manufactured using premium quality materials, these pads have anti-bacterial and anti- fungal properties. These pads are placed under the surface soil in order to enhance the water retention properties of the soil, thus promoting the growth of the plants. A novel herbal and ayurvedic ingredients impregnates, biodegradable, eco-friendly paper to be used in agriculture to save water, as well as far healthy growth of the plant.
When compared with production without use of paperboard, following results occurred.
- Increase in porosity from 70% to 75%.
- Increase in moisture holding capacity from 300% to 360%.
- Increase in welting point of the crop from 30% to 40% or even more.
Experiments held on various plants have proved successful. quality as well as produce of plant has increased.
Application : used in agriculture
This product has been appreciated at:
- The conference on "Role of NGOs in Sustainable Development" held in Nagpur on 2nd-4th February 2003 under the auspices of Town and Development and Indian Institute of Youth and Welfare
- The International conference on "Decentralized Water Waste Treatment System" held in Pune on 24th November 2003 under International Office Agenda 21 on UNO
- The "Grass Root Innovators" Convention of National Innovation Foundation at IIIM-A in 2007
- Participated in 4th PANACEA International conference on Ayurveda and Holistic Healing - Dubai- 2010 and PANACEA International Excellence Award in Ayurved-2010 held in Dubai on 20th January 2010